Sailing Blogs Caribbean
September 20, 2011
Choosing the perfect vacation can be time consuming and stressful. Panning a Caribbean charter vacation is simple. Why?
The Virgin Islands are the most popular destination in the Caribbean for US and Canadian guests. Major airlines fly into St. Thomas (US Virgin Islands) and San Juan, Puerto Rico (gateway to the British Virgin Islands)
- English is the spoken language and the US dollar is the currency in both the US and British Virgin Islands. (Great value for Canadians).
- Easy entry with only a passport required for US Citizens. No shots, No vaccinations.
- The Virgin Islands are blessed with almost perfect weather. Low to mid 80’s in the daytime and mid 70’s at night. Balmy breezes and warm water.
- The water is relatively calm with occasional ground swells in the winter. Seas from the north are broken by a chain of islands contributing to the ideal sailing conditions.
- There are over 60 islands and cays in the Virgin Islands. On your sailing vacation you are ALWAYS in sight of land.
- Each island has a different ambiance. You can enjoy gourmet meals on a terrace overlooking the crystal clear blue waters of the Caribbean , spend the day drinking and dancing at beach bars or pull into a secluded bay, drop anchor and find your own private beach.
- The Virgin islands offer the largest assortment of charter boats; monohulls, catamarans, trimarans, cruisers, trawlers, and luxury yachts.
- Caribbean Yacht Charters range from bareboat rentals, captain only charters, crewed charters and of course it is always fun to bring the entire family or group of friends and have your own flotilla consisting of two or more vessels.
- Sail with Terry is a full service charter brokerage service. Captain Terry is a experienced and practicing Captain who can make your vacation planning simple.
- One call and your perfect trip will be customized to your budget, your interests. Will you go for a captain only and enjoy the adrenaline rush as you take the helm and fill up your sails? Perhaps a crew including a gourmet chief is more your style. Adventure, romance, family bonding, relaxing, pampering, partying, exploring. What is your perfect vacation?
Check out sailwithterry.com for great pictures and testimonials from previous guests. Email Captain Terry firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 941 266 0296. Book your perfect vacation today.